Send A Query Or Call Us:-09988895050
|Best Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery hospital in Chandigarh & Mohali.|
|State of the Art facility for all Plastic Surgery procedures.|
|Headed by leading & renowned Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.|
|3 ICUs for the care of sick patients.|
|24 hours Pharmacy.|
|24 hours Laboratory.|
|24 hours Radiology, X- Ray, Ultra Sound.|
|Well appointed spacious patient rooms.|
|24 hours well laid out Cafeteria service.|
|Courteous and extremely competent staff.|
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the correction or restoration of form and function. While famous for aesthetic surgery, plastic surgery also includes many types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. The word "plastic" derives from the Greek plastikos meaning to mould or toshape; its use here is not connected with the synthetic polymer
material known as plastic.
The most prevalent aesthetic/cosmetic procedures include:
· Abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck"): Reshaping and firming of the abdomen.
· Blepharoplasty ("eyelid surgery"): Reshaping of the eyelids or the application of permanent
eyeliner, including Asian blepharoplasty.
· Breast augmentations ("breast implant" or "boob job"): Augmentation of the breasts by means of fat grafting, saline, or silicone gel prosthetics, which was initially performed to women with micromastia.
· Reduction mammoplasty ("breast reduction"): Removal of skin and glandular tissue, which is done to reduce back and shoulder pain in women with gigantomastia and/or for psychological benefit men with gynecomastia.
· Mastopexy ("breast lift"): Lifting or reshaping of breasts to make them less saggy, often after weight loss (after a pregnancy, for example). It involves removal of breast skin as opposed to glandular tissue.
· Buttock Augmentation ("butt implant"): Enhancement of the buttocks using silicone implants or fat grafting ("Brazilian butt lift") and transfer from other areas of the body
· Buttock Lift: Lifting, and tightening of the buttocks by excision of redundant skin.
· Chemical Peel: Minimizing the appearance of acne, chicken pox, and other scars as well as wrinkles (depending on concentration and type of agent used, except for deep furrows), solar lentigines (age spots, freckles), and photodamage in general. Chemical peels commonly involve carbolic acid(Phenol), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), glycolic acid (AHA), or salicylic acid (BHA) as the active agent.
· Labiaplasty: Surgical reduction and reshaping of the labia.
· Lip Enhancement: Surgical improvement of lips' fullness through enlargement.
· Rhinoplasty ("nose job"): Reshaping of the nose.
· Otoplasty ("ear surgery"): Reshaping of the ear, most often done by pinning the ear closer to the head.
· Rhytidectomy ("face lift"): Removal of wrinkles and signs of aging from the face.
· Browplasty ("brow lift" or "forehead lift"): Elevates eyebrows, smooths forehead skin.
· Midface Lift ("cheek lift"): Tightening of the cheeks.
· Suction-assisted Lipectomy ("liposuction"): Removal of fat from the body.
· Chin Augmentation ("chin implant"): Augmentation of the chin with an implant, usually silicone, by sliding genioplasty of the jawbone or by suture of the soft tissue.
· Cheek Augmentation ("cheek implant"): Implants to the cheek.
· Fillers Injections: Collagen, fat, and other tissue filler injections, such as hyaluronic acid.
· Laser skin resurfacing.
Dr SS Makkar
MCh (Plastic Surgery), Ex Associate Professor PGI, International Scholar Fellow, ASPS, USA
Dr KD Aneja
MCh (Plastic Surgery) PGI
Dr Ankur Sood
MRCS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)
The Consultant specializes in Hair Transplant, Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty including Asian blepharoplasty, Mammoplasty, Breast augmentations, Reduction mammoplasty, Mastopexy, Buttock Augmentation, Buttock Lift, Chemical Peel, Labiaplasty, Lip Enhancement, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Rhytidectomy, Browplasty, Midface Lift, Suction-assisted Lipectomy, Chin Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Fillers Injections and Laser skin resurfacing.