About Cosmo Hospital
Cosmo Hospital is a landmark tertiary Health Care destination at Sector- 62, Phase 8, Mohali, promoted by a team of professionals. The Multi Specialty Hospital is a modern diagnostic centre and has capacity of 60 beds. The technology advantage is complemented by the man power excellence providing sophisticated and specialized medical care at affordable cost. Hospital is strategically located in Mohali (Pb) township bordering Chandigarh, having large, affluent and increasing corporate population.
The hospital was started in 2005 through the efforts of Dr Manjit Singh Sekhon who is a practicing pediatrician serving the population of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula since 1985. During this period he became acutely aware of lack of indoor medical facilities in the private healthcare sector in this region. In order to address this deficiency, Cosmo Hospital was constructed as a state of the art facility. Special emphasis was given to maternal and child health issues. Most other medical and surgical facilities were also added. At Cosmo our motto is "best medical care at affordable rates". There are special discounts for poor patients. Our doctors regularly hold free camps to take care of health needs of the community. We have many outreach programmes which address social and preventive health issues.
Facilities Available At The Hospital Are:
- 60 bedded hospital.
- Well appointed spacious patient rooms.
- 24 hours emergency equipped with latest equipment.
- 3 ICU’s which includes Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult ICU for the care of sick patients. ICUs are equipped with ventilators, monitors, central oxygen, compressed air and round the clock experienced staff.
- 3 fully equipped operation theatres with AHU and laminar airflow. Reverse osmosis water treatment plant.
- 24 hours Pharmacy.
- 24 hours Laboratory.
- 24 hours Radiology, X-Ray and Ultra sound.
- 24 hours Ambulance Service.
- 24 hours Cafeteria Service.
- Courteous and extremely competent staff.
- All major medical and surgical specialties in addition to eye & ENT.